Green Card Motor Insurance

Our overseas motor insurance policy has been designed for UK residents who travel to France, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Belgium, Germany, The Netherlands and Switzerland and require green card insurance for their UK registered vehicles.

Most insurers will only provide cover for up to 60 or 90 days so we have developed a policy providing green card insurance for periods in excess of 90 days.

Most vehicles are covered, including motor homes and left hand drive vehicles that are UK registered.


  • Comprehensive, third party fire and theft and third party only cover is available
  • Windscreen cover is included as standard for all comprehensive policies
  • No mileage limitations

Click here to get a free quote or alternatively you can speak to a member of our friendly experienced underwriting team on 020 8656 2544 to discuss your individual requirements.

Click here for a policy summary

In order to qualify, you do need to be 25 years old or over and you need to have held a full UK/EU driving license for at least a year.

Related Links : Overseas property insurance

Get a free quote


Andrew Copeland
Insurance Consultants Ltd

Tel: 020 8656 2544
Fax: 020 8655 1271


Andrew Copeland Insurance Consultants Ltd and
Andrew Copeland International Ltd are authorised and regulated by the FCA